- We accept all insurance plans!
- FREE Consultations! Book a consultation today!
- Evening & weekend appointments!
- FREE Cosmetic Consultations
- Electronic insurance billing
- Flexible payment plans
- Digital X-rays
- FREE parking available
Welcome to Starbrite Dental in Brampton!
Dr. Jasleen Benepal and Dr. Dilvir Toor would like to extend a personal invitation to you and your family to join us at Starbrite dental practice.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality care to our patients in a comfortable, family friendly atmosphere conducive to creating beautiful healthy smiles.
At Starbrite Dental, we are always accepting new patients, referrals and dental emergencies.
We offer the latest in general, cosmetic, implant, and orthodontic dentistry.
Our commitment to excellence and patient care is noteworthy to our patients and friends within the Brampton community. For your convenience:
- We accept ALL dental insurance plans including CINOT, ODSP, Healthy Smiles and OW children.
- We offer evening and weekend appointments to accommodate your work & family schedule
- We submit your dental insurance claims electronically for a faster reimbursement
- We offer FREE cosmetic, dental implant, Invisalign and braces consultations
- We provide flexible payment options
- We use digital x-rays which reduce radiation exposure by up to 90%
- There is ample FREE parking within the Peter Robertson Blvd. and Torbram Rd. plaza
- We speak Punjabi, Hindi, Gujarati and Urdu.
Meet Dr. Jasleen Benepal DDS., A.E.G.D
Throughout her career, Dr. Jasleen Benepal has been dedicated to excellence in her work. Her philosophy is to provide the best possible care at the most reasonable cost.
She is very gentle and caring, treating patients like she would her family.
She graduated from The University of Minnesota School of Dentistry with a DDS and a 2 year Residency in Advance Education in General Dentistry from Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry.
Dr. Jasleen Benepal then went on to work in remote northern communities in Northern Newfoundland and Labrador where she gained valuable experience in general and restorative dentistry. She is experienced in all aspects of dentistry including root canal treatment, crowns, dentures, pediatric dentistry, extractions and more.
Dr. Jasleen Benepal has taken numerous continuing education courses to stay ahead of current dental treatments.
She is currently enrolled in a 3-year post graduate program in aesthetics at the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry on a part time basis.
In her spare time she enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband and 2 girls.
Dr. Jasleen Benepal is also fluent in English, Punjabi and Hindi.