RNR Canadian Immigration Consultancy Inc Brampton, ON
RNR Canadian Immigration Consultancy Inc, Brampton
We offer a range of cic immigration consulting services, all designed to help you with your application. Whether you’re looking to immigrate to Canada, or want to come as a temporary resident, we have you covered. Our services are available a la carte so you can get precisely what you need.
Monday: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Tuesday: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Wednesday: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Thursday: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Friday: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Sunday: 11:00AM – 5:00PM
- Name: Amandeep
- Address: 207-8 Melanie Dr, Brampton, ON L6T4L2
- Telephone: 905 486 1044
- Mobile: 647 295 2545
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.rnrimmigration.com
- Facebook: RNR Canadian Immigration Consultancy Inc
Your Right Choice N Our Right Advice
Our company’s mission is to be your first choice legal representative for all your Canadian Immigration needs. Be it an inland application or an overseas application, our team will be along your side every step of the way. We have a dedicated team of professionals to make your journey towards Canadian Immigration a pleasant one. Our consultants are Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.
We at RNR Canadian Immigration Consultancy Inc. possess all the required knowledge, skills and a strong desire to represent our clients in front of Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada, Canada Border Services Agency and The Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada.
RnR at your service…
We can assist you in all immigration matters including:
- Spousal Sponsorship
- Family Sponsorship
- In Canada Express Entry
- Canadian Experience Class
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Super Visa
- Study/ Work/ Visitor Visa & Visa Extensions
- Sponsorship Appeals
- Residency Obligation Appeals
- PR card and Citizenship Applications
- Business and Investor Class Immigration
- Refugee and Person in Need of Protection Applications and appeals
We can assist you in getting a LMIA which will provide you an extra 600 points! This will ensure that you will get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the IRCC.
The competition in the Express Entry pool is fierce and it is becoming next to impossible for many candidates who fall under Canadian Experience class to qualify for ITA.
This is where we can assist you and get you back on the course toward getting your Permanent Residence in Canada. Once a positive LMIA is acquired, it will guarantee that you will get the ITA in the very next round of invitations from IRCC.
Go to our CONTACT tab ON OUR WEBSITE and submit your assessment and other details. We will match your profile with employers who might be interested in hiring people just like you! Once we establish the connection, we will forward your resumes to such employers and initiate a hiring process with the selected employer. If the employer is willing to hire you, we will arrange for the LMIA and once approved, not only you will get those 600 points to support your Express Entry profile, you will also have a valid JOB OFFER!!
ALREADY HAVE AN EMPLOYER?
We can also assist you and your employer in the Express Entry and the LMIA process. The programs and policies run by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada are ever changing and can be complex at times. We are the trained professionals with the experience to handle such matters. CONTACT us today and we will guide you through the system and simplify the process for both you and your employer.
Why Choose RNR Immigration:
1. High Probability of Success
- We specialize and practice only in the field of Immigration Law. That allows us to utilize all our resources to accomplish your immigration goals.
- We customize each application which is unique to your situation. This takes High quality work which often involves in-depth research of case law.
- We work for a limited customer base, which allows us to spend more time on each case.
- All the paperwork is done in a professional manner to avoid any mistakes and delays in the processing at the visa office.
2. We understand that the stakes are high:
- A careless, hurried application – even if it is successful – can lead to complexities in future applications. For example: Mistakes made on a study/work permit application can seriously jeopardize future permanent residency applications.
- If the client is in a dire situation, it is always a good advice to have legal cousel to help you with your application. Cutting corners can lead to higher fees in the future. Appeals on negative decisions are often expensive and time consuming.
Our Goal at RNR Immigration is to do the job the right-way in the very beginning and save our clients from unnecessary litigation or repeat applications. This not only saves money for our clients but also relieves them from all the stress that accompanies with application denials.
More Indian Businesses in: Indian Immigration Consultants Brampton