Raj collection Boutique located in the city of Burnaby, BC looking to Hire full time and permanent Tailor. The person should have Completion of Secondary School & relevant Tailor related course along with minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience and knowledge in English language is required for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Make made-to-measure garments according to customer and manufacturing specifications
- Fit, alter and repair garments as required
- Lay out, cut, sew and press materials to make hats
- Make, alter or re-style fur garments and accessories
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Select and modify commercial patterns to customers' and clothing manufacturers' specifications and fit
- Design patterns to fit measurements
Mark, cut and sew fabric We pay competitive wages $15.89 per hour. Knowledge of Hindi and Punjabi languages would be an asset for this job position.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position, please forward your resume to:
Email: email@example.com Or
Fax – 1-877-275-6880
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview. Thank you for applying with us.