- Immigration Advice
- Work Permits
- Study Permits
- Temporary Resident Permits/Visas
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) Applications
- Family Sponsorship
- Spousal Sponsorship
- Caregiver Program (Live-in/Live-out)
- Federal Programs (Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nominee Program, Express Entry, NAFTA)
- Permanent Residence
- Passport Applications
Our Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant, Nimrat Dhanjal, is a member in good standing of the ICCRC, which is a requirement of being able to practice as an Immigration Consultant in Canada.
Moving to another country or sponsoring someone is a big decision and can be a very overwhelming and complicated process.
Let us handle each step for you as our in-depth knowledge and experience can help, guide and advise you through the entire process.
We strive to effectively represent you throughout the immigration process. We are experienced in preparing and filing all immigration applications with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
We are a part of a network of immigration professionals across Canada which ensures that we are fully informed of new and upcoming changes in Immigration.
We are located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and can be contacted via email at email@example.com or at 403-860-1026.
- An initial assessment to determine your qualifications to immigrate to Canada or be a sponsor.
- Conducting research to determine the best immigration program for your needs.
- Providing practical advice on your application.
- Preparing and submitting all immigration applications.
- Assessing and dealing with any inadmissibility issues.
- Preparing applications for Criminal Rehabilitation and Temporary Resident Permits, if necessary.
- Preparing you for your interview with an immigration officer.
- Most importantly, building a relationship with you and keeping you informed throughout the entire process.
Professional - Our professional background in working with larger corporations ensures that we can provide the most efficient services to our business clientele.
Experienced - Our background of over 10 years in Human Resources has equipped us to manage our clients’ information with the utmost confidentiality and respect.
Comprehensive - We can help you with processing work permits, submitting Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA), processing intra-company transfers, as well as assist any current employees gain Permanent Residency in Canada.
Cost effective - Our low overhead ensures that your corporation is receiving the most cost effective solutions for your business.
Multi-lingual - We have a network of professionals that speak a variety of languages so that we can communicate in the languages your employees are most comfortable with.
Committed - We take care of the process from start to finish so you have the peace of mind that you need. We ensure that we research extensively all the options and that the best solution is chosen to go forward.
Dedicated - We are a small company, dedicated to providing personalized services to our individual clients.
Caring - Your individual needs are most important to us. We develop good relationships with our clients ensuring that all your needs are met.
Flexible - We are available evenings and weekends to accommodate your busy lifestyles and family commitments.
Multi-lingual - We provide services in English, Punjabi, and Hindi, ensuring that there is no language barrier and your application is processed in the most efficient way possible. Working within your own language, you will be comfortable and confident in our abilities to serve you.
Cost effective – Our low overhead operations means you receive the most cost-effective solutions.