Irvin Accounting & Tax Services, Brampton, Ontario
- Software: CaseWare, CaseView, Jazz It, Tax Prep, Profile, QuickBooks, Sage Simply Accounting, Excel V Look up, H Lookup, Pivot Table, Word etc.
- Paperless Files, Remote Access and On Cloud.
- Worked on Audits, Reviews and Notice to Reader (NTR)/Compilation engagement, Preparation of year-end working paper files.
- Responsible for working on files of group companies from start to finish including tax returns of the group companies.
- Drafting financial statements and related note disclosures in accordance with Accounting Standard for Private Enterprise (ASPE) Significant accounting policies, Financial Instruments, Related parties
- disclosure, Subsequent events, Economic dependence, and Going concern issues etc.
- Tax returns Corporate having OPCO and Holdco, investment income, dividends both eligible and other than eligible, Capital dividend, RDTOH and dividend refunds, Small business limit allocations among associated corporations, taxable capital of the group, linking corporate tax returns, M&P credits, Apprenticeship tax credits, non-deductible expenses golf etc. Also Shareholder loans balances and management fees, Holdbacks in construction etc.
- Dealing with CRA on various tax matters.
University degree in accounting.CA India, Member of The Institute of CA of India Toronto Chapter.15 Years of Experience with public practice accounting firms.
Tax return services - We do our work when as needed.
Filing late returns!
Tax Preparation by EFILE (Year Round):
Our Tax return services means that our Tax Specialists will prepare your personal, rental and business tax returns. They will E-file it directly to the Canada Revenue Agency. You will receive your Tax Assessment within two weeks.
Adjustments/ Late Returns:
We will review your prior year returns at no charge. We will verify that you've taken advantage of all possible tax breaks and deductions. If you are a senior that owns a home, you may qualify for the Ontario Senior Home Property Tax Grant (OSHPTG). This can be a grant of up to $250 for 2009 and $500 for tax years 2010 and later.Adjustments and non-filed returns will be assessed as necessary. We will also correspond with Canada Revenue Agency on your part as necessary.
Business Set Up and Registration:
We offer service for business registration, we help in name search NUANS Corporate Name Search Report and incorporation (Federal and Ontario). Our services include obtaining business name registration, Canada Revenue Agency Business Number, WSIB, EHT, HST, Payroll and opening bank account for businesses.
We provide year-end accounting services for owner-operated businesses and rental properties, as well as financial statements for corporate businesses.
To ease the administrative burden for business owners / managers, we will perform monthly and daily bookkeeping for clients. We will help owners / managers to concentrate on running their business by providing them with monthly financial statements reports and other information required from time to time.
Year End Accounting Services:
We provide until the year ends Tax return services, accounting services. This includes reviewing accounts to ensure they are correct. We will review the Balance Sheet and Income Statement for accuracy. We prepare financial statements based on reviewed balance sheet and profit and loss account. We analyse the profit and loss accounts. We prepare financial statements for use in the preparation of corporate tax returns with client supplied information. These statements conform to generally accepted accounting practices for Canada. These statements are then used in the preparation of Canadian corporate tax returns.
Corporate Tax Services:
Our corporate tax service includes tax planning, preparation of corporate tax returns (T2), Tax Planning, Preparation of payroll slips like T4, T4A, T5, and ROE for your business. We provide Ease-of-Communication Services to our clients. If you do not have enough time to come and see your accountant/tax preparer, don't worry. Our online/e-mail interactive system would allow you to file your tax return anywhere from your home or work. Please contact us and we will take care of the rest to file your tax return on time without any extra fees.
Personal Tax Services:
We provide service in filing your personal tax return. We suggest the deductions and tax credits allowable to maximize your benefit and minimize taxes. We analyze the client situation and prepare your returns. We take care of client situation during the whole year and suggest best ways to deal with it.
We guide our client in CRA audit and review of the deductions.
Payroll and other services:
We provide payroll services. We take care of your payroll services needs including CRA remittance and filing of the annual returns. We can also prepare T4's and any other annual filings required by the company.