All Inclusive Monthly Rent Includes except Noted pay for Servies:
Daily Living Experiences:
- Three meals per day in our friendly dining room including
Continental Breakfast, Nutritious Luncheon and Dinner
- Morning and afternoon coffee, tea and snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- All utilities including heat, hot water, hydro, cable vision
- Personal Emergency Call Bell System for 24 hour emergency assistance.
Suite Features and Amenities:
- Suites are tastefully decorated with carpets and linoleum, window coverings, bathrooms have walk in style showers or bathtubs;
- 24 hour Emergency Call System;
- Heat and smoke detectors, strobe alarms for hearing impaired;
- Cable and telephone jacks in convenient locations within the suite.
Building Features and Amenities:
- Cozy Lounge beside the Dining Room with large screen T.V.
- Free Wifi internet access;
- Fire and security systems
- Stair lift and grab bars
- Onsite staff available 24 hours per day to respond to emergencies;
- Esthetician / Hair dresser Home Service available (Pay for service)
Extra Pay for Services: Personal care services (may include assistance with tasks like bathing, grooming, dressing and mobility. 2 of these Services are available for additional 500.00 a month. (Note: Tasks that are required by a health care professional are not included)
Looking For a Place For Mom
Home Away From Home. Look no more, Golden Age Paradise is a Supportive Living Home for mobile elderly Women in Surrey, BC.
Independant Supportive Living
Residents live independently in a comfortable home like environment. The Home is beautifully decoratated and all rooms are fully furnished. We offer 24 hour support to our residents as well as nutritious meals and all laundry service. Daily Recreation will be offered and occasional Activities through independant instructors and facilitators. For those who love gardending we offer Square Foot Gardening in the back yard.
Respite Care In Our Home
We Offer Temporary Respite or Long Term Respite Support so you can find comfort and peace of mind knowing that the person you love with dementia or any other situation is spending time with another caring individual in a safe supportive environment. For more Information on Respite Care
Emotional and Social Wellbeing
We understand how difficult it is for our eldery to be alone and the amount of time it takes to provide our loved ones with all the support they need. Here she will have companionship like living with her own daughter. The days will be filled with activities and down time. Comfort and needs are very important to us and we will do our best to create an environment to suit each individual preferences. Please check out all we offer by browsing the site and attending a complete in house tour. For information about our Home, Prices and Booking a Tour, please