- Consultation & Assessment
- Clinical Nutrition & Diet Counseling
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Couples Pre-conception Counseling & Cleanse
- Detoxification Therapy
- Far-Infrared Sauna Detoxification
- Herbal (Botanical) Medicine
- Intravenous/Injection Micronutrient Therapies
- Oil Dispersion Hydrotherapy
- Ultraviolet-B Light Treatment
- Whole- Body Vibration Therapy
Four Seasons WELLNESS
Helping Children & Adults to Detoxify, Rejuvenate & Heal…Naturally
Your Health is Important…
…to you and your family and loved ones. As a naturopathic doctor, it is also important to me, and I am committed to empowering you to dramatically improve your health.
Whether you have a serious illness (like cancer or autism), or if you want to prevent illness (like osteoporosis or heart disease), or you want to optimize your health potential, I am a partner in helping achieve your health goals.
To keep learning more about your health, sign up for our regular Newsletter and informative health articles.
Our Approach and Philosophy to Health and Healing:
- Naturopathic Doctor Assessment – A thorough consultation and physical examination are conducted in order to determine the cause(s) and aggravating factors to your health situation. We listen to your health goals and assess various indicators of balance in your life at different levels: the mind, body, and spirit.
- Testing – Beyond standard medical tests, additional tests are recommended to assess your level of nutrition, toxin load, organ and metabolic functions. Preliminary Treatment – After reviewing the above information, a naturopathic medical diagnosis is determined and a course of action is proposed to address your health concerns and imbalances. Treatments can vary and may include nutritional consultation, herbal, homeopathic, or acupuncture treatment; organ strengthening; and eventually comprehensive detoxification/cleansing (see Services).
- Health Promotion and Illness Prevention – Once your primary health concerns are addressed and improving, we transition into developing a health promotion and prevention plan. Over my 16 years of experience I have learned that Prevention is better than cure. More on treatment philosophy…
- The body has an innate ability to heal
- Fostering awareness and education lead to informed lifestyle choices
- The mind, body, and spirit are one and when addressed in combination, lead to real and balanced health development
- Effective patient-doctor consultation, thorough examination, plus appropriate additional testing helps determine the root cause(s) of health imbalances and guides towards proper treatment
- The naturopathic doctor patient relationship is more like a partnership where decisions are made together to develop an effective course of treatment
- Good nutrition with detoxifying (cleansing) your body are a fundamental combination towards effective health maintenance and prevention-based treatment