FACIAL REJUVENATION SURGERY
- BROW LIFT
- EYELID LIFT
- NECK LIFT
- FAT INJECTION
- THREAD LIFT
- NOSE RESHAPING (RHINOPLASTY)
- EAR SETBACK (OTOPLASTY)
- FACIAL IMPLANTS
- BRAVA FAT GRAFTING FOR BREAST AUGMENTATION
- BREAST ENLARGEMENT (AUGMENTATION)
- BREAST LIFT
- BREAST REDUCTION
- BREAST ASYMMETRY CORRECTION
- BREAST RECONSTRUCTION
- MALE BREAST REDUCTION (GYNECOMASTIA)
COSMETIC BODY PROCEDURES
- TUMMY TUCK (ABDOMINOPLASTY)
- BELT LIPECTOMY
- ARM LIFT
- THIGH LIFT
- AFTER WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY
- BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT SURGERY
- COSMETIC HAND REJUVENATION
- LIQUID FACELIFT – SCULPTRA
- DERMAL FILLERS & FACIAL SKIN INJECTIONS
- JUVEDERM FILLER TREATMENT
- RESTYLANE AND PERLANE
AESTHETIC & LASER TREATMENTS
- CUTERA LASER COSMETIC TREATMENTS
- PHOTO REJUVENATION LIMELIGHT (IPL)
- LASER GENESIS
- SKIN TIGHT IN A NEW LIGHT (TITAN LASER)
- 3D SKIN REJUVENATION
- COOLGLIDE VEIN THERAPY FOR THE FACE AND BODY
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- NON-SURGICAL FACIAL REJUVENATION
- SURGICAL AND NON-SURGICAL COSMETIC PROCEDURES
- MEDICAL COSMECEUTICALS – BIOPHORA AND ENVIRON
- CHEMICAL PEELS
- INTENSE PULSE LIGHT
- LEVULAN / BLUE LIGHT
Dr. Atul Kesarwani is the medical director of the Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic, where he performs surgical and non surgical cosmetic proceduresand oversees all procedures.
He has also been Head of the division of Plastic Surgery at the Toronto East General Hospital for 12 years. He is a lecturer in the Department of Surgery at the University of Toronto.
Dr. Kesarwani is a board certified plastic surgeon. He graduated from medical school from the University of Ottawa in 1981.
After training in General Surgery in London and Ottawa, he completed his specialty training in Plastic Surgery at the University of Toronto in 1987.
He is certified as a specialist in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and is a member of several professional plastic surgical organizations.
He has a reputation for being a caring, experienced physician, who keeps current on new technologies and techniques as well as established methods to deliver superior artistic results to his patients.
He has entrusted his staff to continue this kind and gentle manner of service as being paramount in helping patients learn more about what procedures are right for them.
He also frequently participates in lectures and seminars about innovations in cosmetic surgery.
He is contacted by the media regularly for information and has most recently been featured on Diagnosis M.D., Skin Deep and Style by Jury.
He has been listed among the best cosmetic surgeons in Canada by Fashion Magazine, has been awarded the Toronto Sun’s Readers Choice award as Best Plastic Surgeon and is regularly quoted in the popular press.
Dr. Kesarwani is a painter with an avid interest in art, architecture and woodworking.
He enjoys travelling, a variety of cuisines, staying physically fit and spending as much time as possible with his wife and three children.