Aurum Homeopathy Clinics Brampton, ON
Aurum Homeopathy Clinics Brampton, ON
Welcome to Aurum Homeopathic Clinics, A leader in treating health complaints with homeopathy. Our team of healthcare practitioners work deligently to ensure our patients achieve optimal care through natural methods of treatment. The team of homeopaths at Aurum Clinics are medically qualified and trained in specific homeopathic protocols which ensures to provide our patients rapid, gentle, permanent restoration of health. We believe in treating the patient as a whole and thereby removing the root cause of the disease. Our team of homeopaths are well trained in handling patients with advanced pathologies and most complex illness. We have combined the goodness of age old Homeopathic treatment philosophies with the latest research in Medicine, Nutrition & Genetics.
- Address: 30 Intermodal Drive, Unit 207, Brampton, Ontario L6T 5K1
- Telephone: 905-581-1591
- Mobile: 905-581-1591
- FAX: 647-793-3225
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.aurumhomeopathy.com
Monday: 10:30AM – 7:00PM
Tuesday: 10:30AM – 7:00PM
Wednesday: 10:30AM – 7:00PM
Thursday: 10:30AM – 7:00PM
Friday: 10:30AM – 7:00PM
Saturday: 11:00AM – 1:00PM
Anita Sharma, HOM., D.H.M.M.S., B.Sc (Nursing)., PG Dip H.Cardio., CSCH
College of Homeopaths Reg No: 15205
Ex- Capt Military Nursing Services (India)
Members of Ontario Homeopathic Association Reg no : 2015-10
Member of Canadian Society of Cardiovascular Homeopathy
Anita Sharma is an experienced homeopath who has had more than 31 years of experience in the healthcare field which includes 15 years of experience in homeopathy. She is a graduate from Armed forces of Medical Services and has worked in various military hospitals as a nursing officer. During her Career at Armed Forces Anits Sharma came across the dynamic system of homeopathy by which she was treated successfully. This experience was a turning point in her career and she began pursuing homeopathy and has the opportunity to complete her Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Medical Sciences (DHMMS). Anita Sharma believes in treating patients with single remedy which is based on the constitutional picture of the patient. She is a traditional homeopath who implements traditional homeopathic principles by using modern methods of homeopathy. Knowledge of the conventional system of medicine and the experience of being a homeopath has helped her evolve into a successful practitioner.
Why Choose Homeopathy?
- Homeopathy has no side effects.
- They are safe even for pregnant women, newborns, and seniors.
- Homeopathic medicine is more cost effective
- Homeopathy addresses the root cause(s) of your problem
- Homeopathy treats you holistically: physically, mentally and emotionally
- Homeopathy can be used short-term for specific ailments or long-term to maintain well-being
- Homeopathy can safely be used alongside conventional medicine/therapies
- Health Canada regulates homeopathic products to make sure that they are safe
Why Aurum Clinics?
- Experienced team of homeopaths
- Homeopaths at Aurum are specialized in treating both acute and Chronic ailments
- We use advanced homeopathic protocols
- All medications used at Aurum Clinics are made in Canada or are approved by Health Canada.
- We aim at providing rapid, gentle, permanent restoration of health using single, simple homeopathic medications.
- Our team go through constant upgrading by attending seminars and workshops to keep themselves up to date.
- All homeopaths at Aurum Clinics are registered with College of Homeopaths, Ontario.
- Gynecological Treatments: Specialized Homeopathic protocols available for treatment of Uterine fibroids, Polyps, PCOD’s , DUB, Recurrent UTI’s & Infertility.
- Cardiovascular Treatments: Homeopathic Cardiovascular Protocols (HCP) are very specific methodologies which are used by the Aurum team of Homeopaths to provide quick and permanent results in Cardiovascular diseases.
- Dermatological Treatments: “The best foundation you can wear is a glowing healthy skin” – Aurum Clinics offers specialized treatments for Acne, Eczema, Warts, Psoriasis, Lichen Planus and Urticaria
Many health insurance companies cover homeopathy. However, the terms of this coverage vary according to the individual, group and self-employed plans offered within each corporate division of each company.
Patients are advised to check with your extended benefits carrier whether your policy includes homeopathic treatment (sometimes included under paramedical services). If your policy does not provide the coverage you require, you are encouraged to be pro-active. You can write to the insurance company, asking them to include homeopathy in your type of coverage. If that fails, you can instruct your broker or union negotiator to find a plan that does cover homeopathy. Click here to download the insurance coverage request letter.
More Indian Businesses in: Indian Homeopaths Brampton