Sidhu & Associates (Chartered Professional Accountant) Surrey B.C.
Sidhu & Associates (Chartered Professional Accountant), Surrey B.C.
Sidhu & Associates (Chartered Professional Accountant) a boutique accounting firm; with over 20 years of combined experience, our firm provides assurance, accounting, tax and advisory services to wide array of businesses, professionals and individuals; incorporating the highest level of integrity, trust and a commitment to excellence.
We act as your business partners and strive to be your advisor of choice in all your undertakings.
Competence | Innovation | Integrity
- Address: #205-12788 76A Ave, Surrey B.C.
- Telephone: 604-598-3636
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.sidhucpa.ca
ASSURANCE | ACCOUNTING | TAX | BUSINESS ADVISORY
We are a boutique style Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) firm in Surrey, providing assurance, accounting, tax and advisory services throughout Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
We achieve success through a relentless commitment to excellence, competence, innovation and professionalism with passion for client service and priority of integrity and hard work. Our multi-disciplinary approach is designed to add value to owner-managed businesses, professionals, individuals and non-profit organizations seeking sound financial advice and strategy to navigate them through various business, operational, accounting and tax problems and strategically guide them to achieve business objectives and financial targets.
About Sidhu & Associates (Chartered Professional Accountant) Surrey B.C.
Sidhu & Associates (Chartered Professional Accountant) is an accounting firm with office located in Surrey and serving clients all over Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley. With over 23 years of combined experience, our firm provides assurance, accounting, tax and advisory services to wide array of businesses, professionals, non-profit organizations and individuals. Providing detailed individual attention, incorporating the highest level of integrity, trust, professionalism and a commitment to excellence.
We build lasting relationships and provide accounting and tax solutions and strategies that work in the present, while anticipating our client’s future needs. We act as your strategic business partners for both short and long term planning by formulating value-driven approach to look beyond the numbers to serve your needs and strive to be your advisor of choice in your undertakings.
Assurance & Accounting Services
Sidhu & Associates delivers proactive range of credible assurance and accounting services to meet client needs for reporting and monitoring purposes. The accounting professional that your robust portfolio deserves does not simply provide a financial statement at year-end. Do not settle for basic assurance and accounting services. Work with a Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley accounting firm who provide cost-effective recommendations that will help to strengthen your balance sheet and improve your bottom line.
Financial Reporting includes but not limited to:
Review Engagement Reports:
The objective of a review engagement is to assess whether information covered by the review engagement report and presented on financial statements is plausible within the framework of accepted reporting criteria. These financial statements require a more detailed analysis and inquiries of the information that had been compiled but they do not require audit opinion. Review engagements provide a level of assurance to users/readers and are better sources of information in certain circumstances than notice to reader financial statements.
A review is often performed in the following circumstances:
- Where the amount of borrowing is below a certain threshold.
- Where there are multiple owners and each wants some assurance that the financial statements have been independently assessed.
- Where it is mandated by a Provincial or Federal regulation based on total revenue.
Notice to Reader Reports:
In compilation engagements, we compile the financial statements based on the information provided by the client. Notice to reader financial statements are suitable for majority of small businessesand are accepted by the government, banks, credit unions lenders and other users on financial information about an entity.
Trust Audits, Other Reports and Services:
- Law Society of BC Trust Reports.
- Real Estate Council of BC Accountant’s Reports.
- Specified Audit Procedures Report for Strata Management and Co-Operative Housing.
- Financial Litigation Support Services.
Tax Planning & Preparation
At Sidhu & Associates, we provide proactive approach to tax planning rather than reactive. We keep current on changes in income tax and legislation related to tax planning strategies for our clients to minimize current and future tax liabilities.
Although individual tax planning and corporate tax planning are distinct issues, it is essential to coordinate the two to achieve ideal results. We can help with elements such as structuring investments, taking advantage of income splitting, and avoiding income tax attribution for spouses and children under the age of 18.
Tax Services include but not limited to:
Individual tax planning and preparation.
- Business, investment and partnership income.
- Rental, farming and fishing income.
- Capital gains – real state, rental property, stocks and bonds.
- Retirement and pension income splitting.
- Reporting under CRA volunteer disclosure program.
Corporate tax planning and preparation.
- Compensation planning strategies(salary vs. dividends).
- Income splitting.
- Corporate reorganizations & business combinations: (amalgamations and windups).
- Regulatory compliance.
Estate & Trust tax return planning and preparation
Immigration and Emigration
Canadian tax law includes a number of special rules that apply to immigrants and emigrants. We are able to advise both corporations and individuals planning to establish or relinquish Canadian residency.
US Tax Returns
- US tax returns for nonresidents 1040 NR and residents 1040.
- US rental income for Canadians.
Assistance, supervision and guidance with Canada Revenue Agency Audits.
Representation and negotiations on behalf of clients in matters of concern or dispute with the Canada Revenue Agency.
Business profitability and sustainability is becoming a daily challenge to business managers, owners and all stakeholders. Irrespective of size and sector, many businesses will never unlock their full potentials. Every privately held company has its own unique accounting requirements.
At Sidhu & Associates, Chartered Professional Accountants, we make a great effort to understand your business and/or individual circumstances, your industry and the constraints which you face and review your financial metrics. We can recommend strategic solutions and plans that are tailored to your specific requirements. We assist companies of all sizes across multiple industries and work with governmental departments/agencies at all levels of government.
Professional business advisory services include but not limited to following:
- Assistance with incorporating and start-up of new business.
- Financial forecasting: Perform in-depth financial and qualitative analysis necessary to support complex decisions or secure financing or government funding (business plans, budgets and financial projections).
- Business acquisition planning: (assets vs. shares, lease vs. buy).
- Reviewing and recommending compensation and profit sharing plans.
- Corporate reorganizations and business combinations.
- Estate and trust planning.
- Accounting system implementation and training.
You’re busy, and we get that. We know you want to minimize the time you spend on your bookkeeping, and spend time on what you do best. So to make things as easy as possible for you; our commitment is to provide accounting and financial information efficiently, effectively in timely and accurate manner at a lower cost relative to setting up and staffing an in-house accounting department.
Our bookkeeping services include but not limited to:
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly bookkeeping.
- Regulatory compliance (GST, PST and WCB returns).
- Payroll (PD7A, T4 and ROE).
- Interim Financial Statements.
More Indian Businesses in: Indian Accountants Surrey